Inside every woman is a little girl... And inside that little girl is a princess...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Collector's Item...

A Collector is someone who collects anything and I am one. Ever since I can remember I have been collecting things(all sorts of 'em). Until now I still don't know what it is about collecting stuff that I like. All I know is that it makes me happy and I have fun doing it. Maybe I got it from my Mom because as a child I would watch her and her collections of keychains, crystal figurines, blue and white china. So you can say it's in my veins. For my part I have collected a lot(and i mean a lot!) of stuff as well. To name just a few of my collections, i have angels, butterflies, sunflowers, birdhouses, dream catchers, baby figurines, anything and everything purple, bags, dangling earrings, bracelets, watches, shoes, sunglasses, wallets. My husband doesn't understand why I have to have so much of these things. I guess he never will. He probably thinks more of me as a clutterbug. Other people who donot have a passion for collecting things won't be able to fathom as well. They will never know the pleasure or the satisfaction that I have when I add another object to my collection. It's feels like being a kid again and tasing ice cream for the first time.  All that I can say is just that, I love and enjoy being one.

No comments: