Inside every woman is a little girl... And inside that little girl is a princess...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Schoolyear 2009-2010 is over?!

Whew!Time flies so fast. Academic year 2009-2010 is already finished. Well, at least in my kids school(PISQ) it is!  That's one schoolyear that went by so fast in my books. It only seems yesterday that my daughter, Angel had her graduation from 6th grade and I was having mixed feelings regarding her journey into high school. You know, thinking of the what if's that a mother may have with regards to her daughter finally entering the teen age world. It was the same with my son, Gabe who was gabbing(a little bit of pun there) how excited he was to be in 3rd grade. He was really raring to go on that memorable 1st day of school way back June 2009.And then, I just woke up the other morning and realized it was their last school week of this year and in a few months they will again begin another year in school.  Where did the days go?! 

No comments: