Inside every woman is a little girl... And inside that little girl is a princess...

Monday, March 1, 2010

My Treasures...



My Children are my treasures. They are my angels on earth.God gave them to me so that together with their father(my husband, of course) finally my life is complete. They give me so much joy and happiness. One girl and one boy, two kids, its just the perfect number for me. We always play and goof around. These moments we share is pure bliss. Somebody told me that my kids are growing like weeds and she was right. As days go by they are growing, maturing. I am glad to see that they are not babies anymore and they already have minds of their own. But at the same time also sad, for I know that time will come when they will live their own lives. Apart from me but still with me. There's special bond between us that no one could ever sever.  But then I guess that will still be years from now. As of the moment I will savor every minute, every second I spend with them. Making beautiful, wonderful memories together that I shall bring with me till the end of time...


Mothers and fathers hold their children's hands for just a little while...and their hearts forever...

No comments: